Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts boiled and shredded
- 12 oz hot sauce bottle
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz ranch dressing bottle
- 6 oz Monterey Jack cheese shredded about 1½ cups
- 6 oz cheddar cheese shredded about 1½ cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the chicken with the bottle of hot sauce and spread in the bottom of a 3-quart baking dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cream cheese and the ranch dressing over low heat until the cream cheese is completely melted and smooth. Pour the mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the cream cheese/ranch layer.
- Bake uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling and browned on top. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with celery sticks, other vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers.