- 2 lb Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cup Egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup Cornstrach
- 3 cups Shredded coconut
- 1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 2 qt Canola oil
- 1/4 cup Orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp Sweet chili sauce
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- Mix the egg whites and water together. Set aside.
- Mix the shredded coconut and the panko breadcrumbs together in a flat pan or bowl. Set aside.
- Dip the shrimp into the cornstarch, then into the egg white mixture, and finally into the coconut mixture.
- Place the Copper Chef on medium-high heat. Fill halfway with canola oil. Heat the oil to 365º F.
- Place the fry basket into the Copper Chef. Carefully drop the shrimp into the basket and cook until golden, about 4-5 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix all the dipping sauce ingredients together. Serve.