Fried Chocolate Cream-Filled Cookies
- 18 Cream-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Bakingn powder
- 2 qt Canola oil
- Place the pan on medium-high heat. Fill halfway with canola oil. Heat the oil to 365º F
- Place the fry basket carefully into the pan
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and milk together. Slowly mix in the rest of the ingredients, except canola oil, until all incorporated.
- Dip the cookies into the batter and shake off excess batter. Using tongs, carefully drop the cookies into the oil. Cook until lightly golden.
- Repeat until finished. Serve.