- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- 2 large onions chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- juice of one lemon
- 1/2 cup crushed sumac spice
- 1 tbsp Arabic 7 Spice
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- Saj bread or 8 Flour tortillas
- Start to caramelize your onions with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, clean your chicken thighs and put in an oven proof dish.
- Toss with lemon juice, ¼ cup of sumac, Arabic 7 spice, a drizzle of olive oil and salt.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Once your onions are carmelized sprinkle with sumac and some salt and set aside.
- After the thighs are done, in about 25 minutes take them out and set aside until they are room temperature.
- Cut them into nice bite size pieces and mix throughly with the onion mixture and pine nuts.
- Roll the mixture into your saj or tortilla bread like egg rolls.
- Brush with olive oil, stick in the oven for a few minutes then remove, cut in half and serve!