Pecan Streusel Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- 110 Grams Sugar
- 62 Grams Soft Butter
- 35 Grams All Purpose Flour
- 2.5 Grams Cinnamon
- 1 Gram Salt
- 100 Grams Pecan Pieces
- 184 Grams butter
- 243 Grams sugar
- 6 Grams Vanilla Extract
- 5 Grams Pumpkin Spice
- 150 Grams eggs 3 each
- 270 Grams all purpose
- 12 Grams baking powder
- 2 Grams Baking Soda
- 2.4 Grams Salt
- 150 Grams Sour Cream
- 150 Grams pumpkin puree
- Cream the butter, sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the flour and scrape well.
- Add the pecans and mix until combined.
- Place the streusel on a tray and freeze.
- Cream the butter and sugar with a paddle
- Add the salt, pumpkin spice and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Incorporate the eggs in 3 parts, making sure to scrap after each addition.
- Alternate in the sifted all purpose, baking powder and soda with the pumpkin/sour cream-beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- spray your pan liberally with non stick spray and place half the batter. Top with half the streusel and repeat with remaining batter and streusel. Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.