- Electric Mixer
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup Confectioners sugar, for dusting
- 2 qt Canola oil
- In an electric mixer, add the ingredients in order. Turn the mixer to low and mix until the dough forms a ball.
- On a floured surface, place the dough down and flour the dough. Roll the dough out and cut into small pieces.
- Place the pan on high heat and fill with canola oil halfway. Heat the canola oil to 365º F.
- Place the fry basket carefully into the pan.
- Carefully drop the dough in spoonfuls into the hot oil. Cook until lightly golden.
- Dust with confectioners sugar before serving.